Monday, October 26, 2009

Timelapse.glade still doesn't look right in glade on my computer but nevertheless I maniged to add some calendars for dates and dropdowns for hours and minutes. Here is a screen-shot:

This is a screenshot from running timelapse.py on my computer. This layout doesn't currently work on the XO which is the only thing it needs to work on.


Note: I'm working on the user interface for start and stop functionality before I have actually added start and stop functionality. Normally I would do that the other way around. But I am working on the user interface first because I think it will be the hardest part of adding start and stop times, mostly because I don't really know glade or pygtk.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what you are doing here with Time Lapse, but I am sure that folks on OLPC News Forum would be interested to know about your project. Please let us all know here: http://olpcnews.com/forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea. I'll write up something about what we are doing. But I'm going to wait until after Nov 3 to do that so I can at least say that I've accomplished something instead of just telling people what I am going to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete